Jewelry stands and socks =0)

So here are my new jewelry stands, which I LOVE, by the way.

I used to have a smallish jewelry box, but somehow I just accumulated too much jewelry for it. Then I tried an accessory holder thingy, but the necklaces weren't hanging, and kept getting all tangled up.

I looked online at a bunch of different jewelry boxes, and things you could hang on your wall, but finally decided on these. I got them on Amazon I think, and it was $30 for both. So, quite a bit cheaper then a great big jewelry box.

I think it's great fun to see all my sparkly jewelry displayed all the time.

I grabbed a long strand of green beads the last time I was at the thrift store for like 25 cents. It was really long, and you could tell the string was really old. So, I shortened the necklace, and made a bracelet and earrings to match. It drives me crazy when I don't have earrings to go with necklaces and vise versa.

While we were visiting in Idaho again my awesome sister in law let me make some jewelry with her beads and stuff. Thanks again!!! I love these massive pink earrings.

These beads are fun. Sometimes they look baby blue, sometimes purple. It depends on the light.
Can you tell I like the big round beads?

While in Idaho I also bought some stretchy ribbon at the craft store. Half a yard of each color.

I brought the ribbon home, and made Tegan's plain socks into cute socks.


Fun fun.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow!! I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to make Kennedy some cute hair bows for months...I better just do it before school starts!! I love how the socks turned out. CUTE. By the way, I haven't completely watched the video on my new makeup, but you can use the foundation as a concealer by using the smallest brush. I think I really like out, however, my face seems to be breaking out like crazy and I don't know if it's just me or the makeup!!!

Keep crafting, I love to see what you make!!
Mel