Here's a few things I've been up to.
Big sticky outy sleeves...
I just made them into capris, and wasn't too worried about the thread matching or how they looked since they are just for exercise.
I found this waist (not hips) belt at the thrift store. It actually used to just have those rings on it, and I didn't think that looked very good, so I took them off, cut off the excess fabric, and made a flower pin to connect it.
When am I EVER going to wear a gold sequined belt. Not a clue, but it was so pretty and shiny...haha. It's actually really cute with just a black shirt.
Here are the clips I had started with that left over material from the black sweater I redid. One of the black flowers and the poof are clips, but the other black flower is a pin.
Well, I had nothing left to fix, or change so I made Tegan some pajama pants. I basically just used some of her other pajama pants as my pattern. Someday I'll learn how to sew from an actual pattern, but I pull all that paper out with all that writing and my head almost explodes. =0)
She doesn't like how she hardly has any matching pajamas so I took a t-shirt, and just put the little bit of extra hello kitty material across the front to make it look like a set.