Ruffle Totes

I had made this little ruffle tote quite a while ago for Tegan's little friend's birthday.
I told Tegan I'd make her one too, but I never did =(.

Finally, a year later I decided to make some more.  They are a little bit bigger, and the ruffles are thinner, but I still think they turned out pretty cute. 
This one is for Tegan.
Her pink desk and chair make the perfect place for a picture.
This turned into two more.  One for me =), and one to show someone to possibly sell...which I did (more on that in my next post).  
On these I added a flower clip that can come off with the extra ruffled fabric I had.  

They are super cute, but boy do they take a long time to make.  I ruffled all the fabric by hand, but someone told me my life would be a lot easier if I buy a ruffle foot for my sewing machine. I'm definitely going to have to look into that.  



No comments: